top of page

CADC (Certified Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor) -  the CADC has reciprocity with other member certifying bodies of the IC&RC (International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium) that offer this credential.  See the requirements for the CADC first, then proceed.  If the applicant cannot meet the CADC requirements, refer to REGISTRATION to determine eligibility to begin the Certification process.

CADC (Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor)

bottom of page